Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The In-Between

I've realized the need to post an update for a LONG time now but haven't. I suppose trying to keep up with 3 blogs is a bit too much for someone... unless it's their job. Consider this my stating my intentions for Crimson on White.

I sense I am somewhat in the in-between. Many things have happened since I began this blog: went full-time with my 2 businesses, the birth of my 2nd child, joining a new church in Knoxville, etc. Therefore, I haven't been very consistent in updates. In many respects I needed my soul to catch up with my writings... I wasn't taking enough time to incorporate what God was teaching, rather jumping on from one thing to another. I still feel there is an audience & ministry for Crimson on White as many of you have expressed; I am so thankful. Originally I planned to open this blog up for many contributors to share their insight & personal reflections from Scripture. Again, I would welcome that (just let me know & we'll make sure our goals/visions are compatible).

God has done a tremendous work in my heart over the past few months & I intend to share them with you here. Stay with me friends & I hope that God may use this blog as a means of grace in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment