Thursday, March 26, 2009

ESV Scripture Memory Cards are Ready

ESV Scripture cards baby! [For those of you who do not understand why I am so excited about doing these in the ESV (English Standard Version) of the Bible, it's because of the ESV's readability & integrity to the original languages.]

Now accepting pre-orders for ESV (or NASB) Scripture Memory Cards ($35) designed by yours truly. See Monday's post for a fuller description. By the way, the card holder/keychain comes in 4 lovely colors: white, black, orange, & pink (girls love pink!). Please specify your preference. 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Please tell us more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan:

    Thanks for the interest! I placed my first shipment order in late March & have just sold out (well, maybe I have 1 more box left). These have been a pretty big hit for friends & have sold many to people who were giving them as gifts. I designed these because I wanted to be able to learn & memorize Scripture but always hated stuffing index cards in my pocket. These cards fit right into a small pocket/keychain carrier; very cool! I have no more excuses!!!

    For further description of the Memory Cards, goto: http://crimsononwhite.blogspot.com/2009/03/scripture-memory-cards-rock.html

    Right now I am accepting orders through email until I get my eCommerce in order at www.thevisiblegroup.net. If you want some, simply email me at ben[at]thevisiblegroup.net or call me & I will let you know how to proceed with payment. Specify how many boxes & what color keychain carrier(s) you would like; I will add on $3 for shipping. I am hoping to network more with churches, college & seminary folks, etc. to make them more available on a larger scale (hopefully cheaper price too!). My goal is simply to help people treasure God's word & enjoy Him!!!

    I will plan on posting a more detailed picture tomorrow!

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete