Monday, March 23, 2009

Scripture Memory Cards ROCK!

So... here's the deal. I had possibly my best idea yet the other day. The idea was to design some scripture memory cards that would be ideal to put in your pocket & have with you at all times. Plus, you know me, I had to make them cool looking. The result is below. I got these bad boys in today & they are rock-n-roll incarnate! Click on the image below for details. Better yet, I will go ahead & list it here for you:

100 cards total contain close to 200 verses. They each come with a handy plastic pocket keychain holder & the back text can be customized for your church, ministry, etc. They are available for $35. The passages of Scripture include:
  • 1 Corinthians 13
  • Deuteronomy 6:4-9
  • Hebrews 12:1-11
  • Isaiah 53
  • John 15:1-17
  • Matthew 6:25-34
  • Psalm 1
  • Psalm 16
  • Psalm 19
  • Psalm 27
  • Psalm 103
  • Romans 5:1-8
  • Romans 8

I am going to be making these available in 2 translations: NASB & ESV. My first copy is in NASB, but I am quickly going to make them available in ESV. Plus, I am going to be doing a second run before too long with other portions of Scripture. If you have some ideas of verses that should be included, let me know. For now, if you want to place an order, simply email me at ben@thevisiblegroup.net. I will follow up with further details. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment