Friday, April 3, 2009

This is where I work

I love to see where people work. When I do, I feel like I am able to know them better & to understand their personality & interests more fully. So... I thought I would share a few pics of where I work with you. We have two business, Ben Finch Photography & The Visible Group. Well, this is the home of both businesses. We are located at 208 N. Jackson St., Athens, TN. We are so fortunate to have our space in a national historic building called the Samuel Cleage House, built in 1836. It is really cool. Stop by sometime!

So... take a minute to shoot a pic of your workplace & email them to me at ben@thevisiblegroup.net. From there, I may have to post some of the pics at a later date. It would be a lot of fun. 




1 comment:

  1. you look like an OCD clean freak! i like it though!! love you man!!! bodunkle

    ReplyDelete