Monday, September 28, 2009

The Theater of God Conference

John Calvin may be one of the most highly misunderstood & under appreciated men of our time. I suppose that those who misunderstand him, highly misunderstand him & fail to realize the impact he has made upon their lives. I imagine that many who would staunchly rebuttal against Calvin have rarely read his pages. In his day, even those whom disagreed with John Calvin held him in highest esteem. It is said that Jacob Arminius believed Calvin to be the greatest expositor of the Word to have ever lived. I personally have developed a tremendous amount of affection towards his work & ministry... mainly because he encourages me to love Christ more dearly & helps me understand my Lord more fully.

The Desiring God 2009 National Conference was titled, "With Calvin in the Theater of God." I would encourage you to listen to the excellent sessions from the conference. Click on the image below for access to the audio/video sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment