Monday, November 10, 2008

Free eBook of my book


I am giving away my book in eBook form for free; I can't help it, I love giving stuff away. I am set to receive my first hard copies in a matter of days but I didn't want to wait to pass it on to you.

A little more info about the book:
Currently I am in the final stage of publishing a leadership/business book that I have written to use in numerous organizations in the U.S. The name of it is A Remarkable Practice: Developing Leaders Personally & Professionally. So far, I have been able to present the books content at the University of Indiana, a private practice in Phoenix, AZ, & am going next month to Louisville, KY. For the last 16 weeks I have been training a network of 16 optometric practices in leadership using the book; it has been really fun.

A brief description of the book:
A Remarkable Practice uses a music analogy to help communicate business & leadership principles. The first five chapters deal with the characteristics of remarkable organizations, they include: teamwork (musicians), purpose (melody), communication (harmony), systems (rhythm), and customer service (audience). Chapter six is slightly different as it introduces an Action Plan to help stimulate personal leadership ability. It then examines six key relationships for leadership development & suggestions on how to improve these relationships. It is intended for those who want to better understand the aspects that make up a healthy organization. It is also targeted at those of us who have a sincere desire to become better leaders. It will benefit those in leadership in any organization, small business, home, church, & etc.

So...with that said, it would be my pleasure for you to go to www.aremarkablepractice.com & fill out the contact form. Be sure to check the box "free eBook." As soon as you submit the form an automated email will be sent to you with the book in .pdf form. Very simple.

It is such an easy read--many could read it in a short sitting. I hope you find it beneficial. Please feel free to get the word out & send people to the website so that they can get the free eBook. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment