Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Book Idea

I would like ask for your help in a book idea that I have been considering. For about the past year, it has been on my mind to study & write a book about the life of Jacob (name later changed to Israel), son of Isaac (refer to Genesis 25 +). There are a number of different ideas that I have in mind as for an outline; my focus so far has been studying the events of his life in Scripture & the personal application that could be drawn from his life. Also, I am trying to get to the root of the original Hebrew (& Greek LXX) Language. All of this to say, that if/when you run across different resources (sermons, books, articles, etc.) that are relevant to Jacob & his life, please forward them to me. Or, if you have personal insight through Bible study about Jacob & wouldn't mind sharing it, please do so. I value your insight & know that I could learn a great deal more with your help. 

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment